Life coaching is a collaborative relationship between a life coach and a client. Sessions are designed to tap into your full potential. Just like an athlete needs a coach to train them to succeed, many of today’s most successful individuals use the services of a life coach to take their lives to the next level.
Here is why:
1) Accountability. I have bi-weekly or weekly calls with my clients. This regularly scheduled call encourages clients to do more than if they were left to their own accountability. Clients tend to set bigger goals, think bigger, and take more action when they work with a professional.
2) Expertise. You’ll achieve more in less time with my guidance, as I know how to help you set the right goals and structure your personal life to achieve greater productivity with less effort.
3) Delivery. I know how to use the right words so that you are naturally motivated. Coaching typically takes place with a weekly or bi-weekly call so clients have time to take action each week toward their goals. Our sessions are done by phone and delivered in half hour to one hour coaching calls. The experience is thought-provoking and inspiring. You’ll look forward to your time with me.
4) Speed. Most people find that things start to happen very quickly after taking the initiative to hire me.
Any would could use the guidance of a life coach. If where you are now is not where you want to be, then you could use life coaching. Not only will I help you get to the place you want to be, I will challenge you to think bigger.
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Blasting through blocks and fears
- Clearing clutter
- Financial security and independence
- Balancing business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Building powerful relationships
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting organized
- Having loads more time to enjoy life
- Playing, having adventures, and a lot more fun!
- And much, much more…
Consultants usually have knowledge and experience in a particular area, usually business related. Many consultants propose a solution and leave you to implement it. I, on the other hand, am a life specialist, an expert on helping you develop all areas of your personal life. I will stay with you to guide you in implementing the changes, new skills, and goals to make sure they really happen. This is one reason why coaching is so effective–it is one thing to have the information and quite another to actually make the change!
Life coaching is not therapy. I do not work on past-based issues or traumas. I am not a psychologists or psychotherapists. It is very common for unresolved traumas to stop us from getting what we want in our lives. If I find that during our sessions you have not resolved a past issue that is relative, then I will refer you to work with a therapist to resolve the issue. I focus on the present and the client’s goals for the future. I help people move forward and set personal goals that will give them the life they really want. Most of my clients are healthy, successful people who might be a bit stuck or simply want to make a big change in their lives and want the support of their own personal coach to do so.
Best friends are great to have. Sometimes our friends can’t tell us the truth as much as they would like to because they don’t want to risk losing the friendship. Best friends are not objective professional who you can trust to advise you on the most important aspects of your life. I will never be afraid to tell you the truth. Why not have a best friend and a life coach?
- You start taking more effective and focused actions immediately
- You stop putting up with petty annoyances
- You create momentum so it’s easier to get results
- You set better goals that are based on what you really want
- You have more time and energy
One month. Although on average, most people find life coaching more beneficial than they realized and stay on longer than they initially anticipated. I will never ask you to sign a contract or an agreement. You can coach on a month-by-month basis for as long as it is working for you. I will never lock you into a fixed term for life coaching.